Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ministry Update

Hello, and welcome to For This Cause Ministries. Decided to start doing ministry update since it has been so long since my last article. I have not been impressed to write about any particular subject as of late. I like to write articles that I specifically feel God has impressed upon me to write. I usually feel a sense of urgency with these types of articles. That doesn't mean I won't write an article that I have not felt an impression to write. I have had issues and titles run through my thoughts lately and also I have the beginnings of articles that I could finish. I just like it better when I feel the impression from God, because the article seems to flow better and quicker. I also have not had a new article for a while because of a busy schedule and I have been teaching classes for Global Church Network School of Ministry, which is a bible school founded by my pastor.
There will be new articles coming soon for both For This Cause and for Leadership Up. I also am thinking about starting a new section of articles for For This Cause aimed at teens called Amp or Amped.
Lastly if there is a subject that you would like to know about, just leave a comment in the comment box provided at the end of this update. Thank you for reading and God Bless.

In Christ,
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment