Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ministry Update

As of right now, there is only an hour and 30 minutes left in 2009. I would like to send out a couple of thank yous. The first one goes out to my Pastor, Pastor Frankie Powell of World Outreach Center. His wisdom, guidance, and practicality was the refreshing breath that gave a much needed nudge which resulted in the birth of For This Cause and Leadership Up. The second thank you goes to Christy Glaser for the invitation to guest write an article for Impulse, the Myasthenia Gravis newsletter. It was an honor to do so. A third thank you goes out to Pastor Brandon Mathews, youth pastor of World Outreach Center and founder of Cultivate who's technical support and knowledge were great assistance in the launch of For This Cause and Leadership Up. A thank you to my wife Heidi for her love and encouragement.

God is giving great ideas concerning For This Cause Ministries. I did not get to write everything I had hoped this year but I am looking forward to writing more articles in 2010 for both For This Cause and Leadership Up. I now have an e-mail address which was a product of my wife. Any questions, comments, or thoughts you would like to share concerning For This Cause or Leadership Up can be sent via forthiscauseministries@yahoo.com.

I would lastly like to say thank you to all who have shown interest and read For This Cause or Leadership Up. Your interest is greatly appreciated.

Expect God to show Himself strong and faithful in your life in 2010. Your time for faith is now.

In Christ, Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment